Deco Beads Custom Color Water Pearls - Jade
Note: Jade water pearl color is not accurately shown in picture. It is more of a bluish-green color that accurately reflects the jade color.
What are Deco Bead water pearls?
They are the hottest new trend to hit the wedding and special events scene! These water storing gel beads expand when you add water to them. Water pearls are used as centerpiece fillers by event planners worldwide. Deco Beads are much more cost effective than marbles or stone products. When combined with our submersible floralytes
, Deco Bead water pearls display a cool light up effect without seeing the actual submersible light fixture
Deco Bead water pearls are ideal for centerpieces, silk and fresh cut flowers, candles, and more. Water pearls are transparent color beads that give any centerpiece or candle arrangement a distinctive look. Deco Bead water pearls are also known in the special events industry as jelly decor, water pearls for vases, water beads, water pearl jelly decor, and water pearl centerpiece filler.
Deco Beads (Water Pearls) Details:
- Sold by 8 oz jar., 4 pound case, or 5 pound case
- 8 ounce jar - Makes 6 Gallons
- 4 pound case - Makes 48 Gallons
- 5 pound case - Makes 60 Gallons
- Color: Jade
- Sold by jar only or case only. Please choose correct size.
- Will not crush flower stems.
- Non-toxic, environmentally safe.
- Deco Beads volume discounts available.
The most popular water pearls size is the 8 oz jar. We also have the optional 4 pound case and 5 pound case for event planners and major event designers who need Deco Bead water pearls in extremely large quantities.
4 Pound Water Pearls Case - Makes 48 Gallons ($110.98)
5 Pound Water Pearls Case - Makes 60 Gallons ($114.98)
Deco Bead Tips & Ideas:
- Place a votive candle, tea light, or fresh cut flowers in a small glass bowl with Deco Bead water pearls as the centerpiece filler.
- Layer Deco Bead water pearls in colors of your wedding in tall clear vases.
- Add moisture resistant accent items (i.e. seashells) to your centerpiece vase while adding your Deco Bead water pearls for a unique look.
- To "refresh" beads, lightly water as needed.
We have taken great care to insure that colors shown match as closely as possible to the actual color of the beads. Due to the transparency and the large surface area of the bead, color may not match exact to the picture shown. The color chart should be used as a guideline only.****The instructions must be followed exactly or the color WILL DRAIN OUT.
For every 1/2 oz of Deco Beads you will require 1/2 quart of water.
The beads must be left to sit with the water for 4-6 hours before draining any excess water.****
Deco Bead water pearls are sold in 23 different jelly decor colors including:
(color in bold is the color on this order)
Lemon Lime Green water pearls
Cobalt Blue water pearls
Olive Green water pearls
Root Beer Brown water pearls
Peachy Keen water pearls
Sea Mist Mint Green water pearls
Lemonade Yellow water pearlsJade Green water pearls
Raspberry Pink water pearls
Totally Teal water pearls
Royal Blue water pearls
Lovely Lilac water pearls
Baby Blue water pearls
Orangeade Orange water pearls
Pink Lemonade water pearls
Christmas Green water pearls
Groovy Grape Purple water pearls
Butterscotch Golden Yellow water pearls
Peacock Blue water pearls
Current Red water pearls
Pretty In Pink water pearls
Please choose the correct size water pearl unit - 8 ounce jar, 4 pound case, or 5 pound case.