Japanese Tape - Washi Tape - Baroque Decorative Tape Roll
Baroque Decorative Masking Tape. Baroque washi tape creates an ornate frame with a regal, and antiquated feel.Tsutsumi
is the Japanese art of gift wrapping. In Japan, the amount of thought put into wrapping and opening a present is just as important as what's inside, hence Japanese washi tape
! Japanese masking tape not only beautifies gift wrap, gift bags, invitations, envelopes, favor bags
, and favor boxes
, but can be used in many crafty ways for your wedding, special event, or at home:
Please view the photo gallery above for more tape design ideas!
- Spice up glass jars, mason jars, apothecary jars, candy buffet jars
- Tape up signage in style!
- Cover lampshades, candles, cake stands & cupcake towers, centerpiece vases, serving trays, even tables!
- Decorate favor tags, placecards, table numbers
- Spruce up wine or champagne bottles, toasting flutes, and wine glasses
- Make your own cupcake flag picks with washi tape
- Create washi tape buntings & pennant garlands for birthdays, baby showers, kid's rooms, or DIY weddings
- Recycle with style, old boxes go from frumpy to fabulous!
- Create artful packages with multiple tape patterns
- Create frames for memorable photographs and artwork
Width: 2" Inches
Length of Roll: 82.5' Feet
Base Color: WhiteMADE IN THE U.S.A.