Water Pearls Jelly Decor. 1.4 ounces.
The hottest new bridal and event trend to hit the market! These polymer pearls are created by simply adding water and can hold 100 times their weight in water! This causes the water absorbent beads to expand into perfect miniature spheres. Use them to add some extra color to your decorating scheme, centerpiece, candlescape, etc. They are available in pink, blue, black, clear, white, green, coral, yellow, and purple. Use separately or mix colors in one vase for a stellar effect! As little as 1.4 ounces will create approximately 5.75L or 1.5 gallons of hydrated water pearls! Water pearls are reusable and will fit down the smallest vase openings (i.e. tower vases) Non-toxic and biodegradable. These items are excellent for eiffel tower vases and work extremely well with our floralytes little decorative accent lighting.
Important Note: If you need large bulk quantities of clear water pearls, please check out our Water Pearls Bulk Bags. Bulk bag quantities available in clear only.
Hot Tip: Use these water pearls with our floralytes to get a stunning glow effect!
1. Distribute packet of polymer beads in water. (For best results, use distilled water)
2. Allow the beads to expand fully for about 6-8 hours, generally it is best to do this overnight BEFORE your event.
3. Drain out excess water from vessel.
4. Pour into desired container(s).
5. (Optional) Use our floralytes decorative accent lighting to get a elegant glow effect from inside the water pearls.
1. For decoration only, not a toy for kids. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Not for internal use. May pose choking or other hazard.
3. Do not dispose used beads into drains.
Fresh flowers, artificial plants, candle arrangements, etc.
Other names for this item include: Water pearls, jelly decor, water storing beads, water crystals, crystal beads, etc etc.