Get The Latest Updates On New Arrivals, Sales + Promotions
2023 Top 10 Wedding Cocktail Trends [Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic]
When it comes to weddings, the cocktail hour is an important aspect for many couples and their guests. With the increasing demand for unique and personalized wedding experiences, there has been a rise in creative and innovative cocktail trends for 2023. From classic retro drinks to non-alcoholic options, there is a cocktail for every taste and preference.
Mixologist Creating a Signature Wedding Drink With a Cocktail Shaker: One Fab Day, Pink Batch Wedding Cocktail in Mr. and Mrs. Wine Tumblers: Wedding Chicks, Hollowed-Out Apples Filled With Alcohol, Cinnamon Sticks, and Anise: Martha Stewart, Signature Wedding Cocktail Garnished With Flowers: Craft and Cocktails, Gin and Tonic Cocktails Garnished With Sprigs of Thyme: Hedonistit
What are the top 10 wedding cocktail trends in 2023?
- Signature Cocktails: Creating unique and personalized drinks that reflect the couple's personalities.
- Low Alcohol/Non-Alcoholic Options: A growing trend to accommodate guests who prefer not to drink or limit their alcohol intake.
- Seasonal and Local Ingredients: Utilizing in-season fruits, vegetables and spices to create cocktails that reflect the time of year.
- Gin-based Cocktails: Gin's versatility and wide range of flavors make it a popular choice for wedding cocktails.
- Aperitif-style Cocktails: Aperitifs served before a meal to stimulate the appetite are becoming a popular pre-dinner option.
- Customized Bar Stations: Couples are opting for unique and interactive bar experiences, such as DIY garnish stations or boozy ice-pop bars.
- Batch Cocktails: Large-format cocktails made in advance and served from a punch bowl or dispenser.
- Interactive Bars: Bars with live mixologists creating cocktails on-demand for guests.
- Mini Cocktails: Petite, single-serving cocktails served in shot glasses or mini cups.
- Retro and Classic Cocktails: The resurgence of classic cocktails such as the Old Fashioned, Negroni, and Martini.
Cups of Coffee Served With Frothed Milk and a Mini Donut: Martha Stewart, Punch, Lemonade, and Cucumber Water in Glass Beverage Dispensers: Wed Me Good, Hot Cocoa Station With Marshmallows and Vanilla Sticks: Elegant Wedding Invites, Table Full of Orange Mocktails Garnished With Violets: Bridal Musings, Two Brides Holding Smoothies Garnished With Dragon Fruit: Mango Muse Events
What are 10 non-alcoholic wedding cocktail trends?
- Mocktails: Alcohol-free versions of classic cocktails, such as virgin mojitos and non-alcoholic margaritas.
- Kombucha Cocktails: A combination of kombucha, fruit juices, and syrups to create a refreshing and healthy drink option.
- Sparkling Non-alcoholic Drinks: Sparkling water or soda with fruit juices and herbs for a fizzy and flavorful option.
- Iced Teas and Infused Waters: A variety of teas and flavored waters, such as lemon or mint, for a hydrating option.
- Smoothie Bars: A blend of fresh fruits and vegetables for a sweet and healthy option.
- Shrubs: A sweet and sour syrup made from fruit, vinegar, and sugar used to make non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Herbal Elixirs: A mix of herbal teas, syrups, and citrus for a unique and flavorful option.
- Hot Drinks Bar: A variety of warm drinks such as cider, hot chocolate, or coffee for colder weather events.
- Pre-batched Non-alcoholic Cocktails: A pre-made mix of juices, syrups, and soda, served over ice.
- Nitro Cold Brew Cocktails: Nitrogen-infused cold brew coffee with syrups and flavorings for a creamy and rich option.
Whether you're a fan of gin-based cocktails or prefer a non-alcoholic option, the current 2023 wedding cocktail trends offer something for everyone. From interactive bars to seasonal ingredients, couples have the opportunity to personalize their wedding experience and create lasting memories with their guests. With so many options available, the only limit is your imagination.