Get The Latest Updates On New Arrivals, Sales + Promotions
The Ultimate Valentine's Day Wedding Decor & Ideas Guide [Themes, Cake Flavors, Songs, Hashtags]
Valentine's Day is a special and romantic day for many couples, making it a popular choice for weddings. If you're planning a Valentine's Day wedding, there are several important things to consider – the theme, the centerpieces and décor, the cake flavors, the hashtags, and the couples love song. In this blog, we cover all of the top 10s of these very important Valentine’s Day wedding décor ideas.
Centerpieces play a big role in setting the mood and atmosphere of your wedding, so it's important to choose the right ones. In this article, we will provide you with wedding centerpiece ideas for ten different Valentine's Day themes. But first, what are the most popular Valentine’s Day Wedding Themes?
Here are our top 10 most popular Valentine's Day Wedding Themes:
Celebrate your love with a theme inspired by lovebirds, complete with bird-themed decor, stationery, and favors. Neutral colors such as white, cream, and brown, as well as soft shades of green and blue to represent the sky and nature. Centerpieces featuring lovebirds and nests, such as a birdcage with lovebirds inside, a nest with lovebirds perched on top, or a birdhouse surrounded by flowers and greenery.
Create a romantic and whimsical atmosphere with a garden-themed wedding, complete with flowers, greenery, and a touch of magic. Pastel shades of pink, lavender, and green to represent flowers and foliage, as well as metallic shades of gold and silver to add a touch of magic. Centerpieces featuring flowers, greenery, and candles, such as a low floral arrangement with roses, peonies, and greenery, a candlelit centerpiece surrounded by flowers, or a whimsical centerpiece featuring flowers and greenery arranged in a terrarium.
3. Vintage Romance
Celebrate your love with a vintage-inspired wedding theme, complete with vintage details, decor, and stationery. Rich and warm shades of red, burgundy, and gold to represent the glamour and romance of vintage eras, as well as soft shades of pink and cream for a touch of elegance. Centerpieces featuring vintage details, such as a vintage vase filled with roses, a vintage typewriter surrounded by flowers, or a vintage candelabra surrounded by flowers and candles.
4. Love Letters
Create a romantic atmosphere with a love letter-themed wedding, complete with vintage letters, stationery, and decor. Soft shades of cream, light pink, and beige to represent vintage paper, as well as rich shades of red and burgundy to represent love and passion. Centerpieces featuring vintage letters, such as a large vintage love letter displayed in a frame, a stack of vintage love letters surrounded by flowers, or a vintage mailbox filled with love letters and flowers.
5. Sweetheart Soiree
Celebrate your love with a sweetheart-themed wedding, complete with hearts, balloons, and other sweet details. Bright shades of pink, red, and white to represent love and sweetness, as well as metallic shades of gold and silver for a touch of glamour. Centerpieces featuring hearts and balloons, such as a balloon bouquet in the shape of a heart, a heart-shaped centerpiece surrounded by flowers, or a balloon garland with hearts and flowers.
6. Love on the Beach
Celebrate your love with a beach-themed wedding, complete with seashells, sand, and other coastal details. Soft shades of blue, green, and sandy beige to represent the ocean and sand, as well as metallic shades of gold and silver for a touch of glamour. Centerpieces featuring seashells, sand, and candles, such as a seashell-filled vase surrounded by flowers, a candlelit centerpiece surrounded by sand and seashells, or a large shell centerpiece filled with flowers and candles.
7. Cherry Blossoms
Celebrate your love with a cherry blossom-themed wedding, complete with pink and white flowers, petals, and other romantic details. Shades of pink, from soft blush to bright fuchsia, to represent cherry blossom flowers, as well as soft shades of green to represent foliage. Centerpieces featuring cherry blossom flowers and branches, such as a cherry blossom centerpiece in a tall vase, a cherry blossom branch arch, or a cherry blossom flower wall.
8. Love is in the Air
Celebrate your love with a love is in the air-themed wedding, complete with balloons, clouds, and other fun and playful details. Bright shades of pink and red to represent love and excitement, as well as soft shades of blue and white to represent the sky and clouds. Centerpieces featuring balloons, clouds, and hearts, such as a balloon bouquet in the shape of a cloud, a heart-shaped balloon centerpiece surrounded by clouds, or a heart-shaped balloon garland with clouds and flowers.
9. Parisian Romance
Celebrate your love with a Parisian-themed wedding, complete with the Eiffel Tower, macarons, and other romantic details. Soft shades of pink, black, and white to represent the classic romance of Paris, as well as metallic shades of gold to add a touch of glamour. Centerpieces featuring Parisian details, such as a Eiffel Tower centerpiece, a macaron tower surrounded by flowers, or a vintage Parisian streetlamp surrounded by flowers and candles.
10. Hearts and Roses
Celebrate your love with a hearts and roses-themed wedding, complete with hearts, roses, and other romantic details. Shades of red and pink to represent love and passion, as well as neutral shades of white and cream to represent elegance and sophistication. Centerpieces featuring hearts and roses, such as a large heart-shaped centerpiece filled with roses, a heart-shaped rose petal display, or a rose-filled vase surrounded by hearts.
These are just a few of the many romantic and festive Valentine's Day wedding themes that you can choose from for your special day. Whether you prefer a classic and timeless theme or something a little more unique, there is a theme that is sure to suit your taste and style. For Valentine’s Day wedding colors, whether you prefer bold and bright shades or soft and delicate hues, there is a color palette that is sure to suit your taste and style. Regarding Valentine’s Day wedding centerpieces, whether you prefer simple and elegant centerpieces or more elaborate and elaborate designs, there is a centerpiece that is sure to suit your taste and style.
Here Our Our Top 20 Tips for Valentine’s Day Wedding Décor Ideas
Credit: Junebug Weddings
From romantic lighting to heart-shaped accents, there are many ways to add a touch of love to your special day. In this article, we'll highlight the top 20 Valentine's Day wedding decor ideas to help you create a beautiful and romantic setting for your special day.
- Romantic lighting: Create a warm and inviting ambiance with soft lighting such as candlelight, fairy lights, or lanterns.
- Red and pink color scheme: Use classic Valentine's Day colors like red and pink to create a love-filled atmosphere.
- Heart-shaped accents: Decorate your venue with heart-shaped decorations, such as balloons, table runners, or centerpieces.
- Roses and petals: Use roses and petals to create a romantic setting and to enhance the look of your centerpieces and bouquets.
- Love signs: Display love signs or messages around your venue to spread the love and create a romantic atmosphere.
- Balloon garlands: Balloon garlands in shades of red and pink are a fun and playful way to decorate your venue and create a festive atmosphere.
- Love letters: Create a romantic backdrop using love letters or vintage postcards.
- Rose petal aisle: Decorate the aisle with rose petals for a romantic walk down the aisle.
- Heart-shaped balloons: Fill your venue with heart-shaped balloons for a festive and playful touch.
- Draping: Use draping and fabric accents to add a romantic and intimate touch to your venue.
- Photo booth: Set up a photo booth with a romantic backdrop and props to capture memories of your special day.
- Rose petal bar: Create a rose petal bar for guests to enjoy and create their own rose petal creations.
- Red and pink floral arrangements: Use red and pink floral arrangements to enhance the look of your venue and create a romantic atmosphere.
- Heart-shaped table numbers: Use heart-shaped table numbers to add a playful touch to your tables.
- Love tree: Create a love tree by hanging heart-shaped notes or photos for guests to write their well wishes for the couple.
- Love song playlist: Create a love song playlist to play throughout the evening to set the mood and create a romantic atmosphere.
- Heart-shaped menu cards: Use heart-shaped menu cards to add a touch of love to your tables.
- Sweetheart table: Create a special table for the couple, decorated with rose petals, candles, and heart-shaped accents.
- Heart-shaped cookie favors: Offer heart-shaped cookies as favors for guests to take home as a sweet reminder of the special day.
- Love quotes: Display love quotes or messages throughout the venue to inspire guests and create a romantic atmosphere.
With these decor ideas, you can create a beautiful and romantic setting for your Valentine's Day wedding. Whether you prefer soft lighting, classic colors, or playful accents, there are many ways to create a love-filled atmosphere on your special day.
If you are just looking for Valentine’s Day wedding centerpiece ideas, here are our top 10:
- Flowers: Red roses, peonies, and lilies are popular options for creating romantic and festive centerpieces.
- Candles: Candles of different sizes and shapes can create a warm and intimate atmosphere, especially when surrounded by flowers and other decorative elements.
- Balloon garlands: Balloon garlands in red, pink, and white can add a playful touch to your wedding reception.
- Fairy lights: String lights or fairy lights in red, pink, or white can add a touch of magic to your centerpieces and tables.
- Love letters: Create a romantic atmosphere by using vintage love letters, or by having guests write love letters to each other and displaying them as centerpieces.
- Heart-shaped centerpieces: Use heart-shaped balloons, paper cutouts, or other decorative elements to create fun and festive centerpieces.
- Books: Stack books in a variety of sizes and colors to create unique and eclectic centerpieces.
- Birdcages: Decorate birdcages with flowers and lights to create a romantic and whimsical atmosphere.
- Topiaries: Topiaries in the shape of hearts or cupids can add a touch of charm and elegance to your centerpieces.
- Mason jars: Fill mason jars with flowers, lights, or other decorative elements to create simple yet beautiful centerpieces.
These are just a few of the many creative and romantic centerpiece ideas for your Valentine's Day wedding. Whether you prefer classic flowers or something a little more unique, there is a centerpiece idea that is sure to suit your taste and style.
How do I save money Valentine’s Day wedding décor?
Here are some ways to save money on Valentine's Day wedding decor:
Credit: Junebug Weddings
- Reuse decorations: If you have already used some decorations in previous events, consider reusing them to save money.
- DIY decorations: Consider making your own decorations, such as balloon garlands or centerpieces, to save money and add a personal touch.
- Rent instead of buying: Renting decorations, such as linens, chairs, and lighting, can save you money compared to buying them outright.
- Use natural elements: Incorporate natural elements, such as rose petals and candles, to create a romantic atmosphere without having to spend a lot of money on decorations.
- Shop sales and clearance: Look for sales and clearance items at local stores or online retailers to save money on your decorations.
- Collaborate with other couples: Consider collaborating with other couples who are also getting married on Valentine's Day to split the cost of decorations.
- Get creative with lighting: Instead of expensive lighting setups, consider using string lights, lanterns, or candles to create a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Prioritize decor: Focus on the areas that are most important to you, such as the ceremony or reception space, and allocate your budget accordingly.
- Keep it simple: A simple yet elegant decor can be just as beautiful as an elaborate setup. Focus on a few key elements, like lighting and floral arrangements, to create a romantic atmosphere.
- Hire a wedding planner: Hiring a wedding planner can help you stay within your budget and find cost-effective solutions for your decorations.
By following these tips, you can save money on your Valentine's Day wedding decorations and still create a beautiful and romantic atmosphere for your special day.
What are the top 10 Valentine’s Day wedding #hashtag ideas?
These hashtags can help guests easily find and share photos from your special day, and also provide a fun and unique way to celebrate your love.
What are the top 10 Valentine’s Day wedding cake flavors?
Valentine's Day wedding cakes can be flavored with a variety of sweet and romantic options. Here are 10 popular Valentine's Day wedding cake flavors:
- Strawberry: A classic flavor that pairs well with chocolate or vanilla cake.
- Raspberry: A sweet and tart flavor that pairs well with vanilla or lemon cake.
- Chocolate: A rich and indulgent flavor that is perfect for chocolate lovers.
- Red velvet: A classic flavor with a subtle chocolate taste and a deep red color.
- Vanilla bean: A light and sweet flavor that is perfect for a romantic wedding.
- Lemon: A light and refreshing flavor that pairs well with a variety of cake flavors.
- Champagne: A celebratory flavor that adds a touch of luxury to your special day.
- Caramel: A rich and buttery flavor that is perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
- Hazelnut: A nutty flavor that is perfect for those who love a touch of nuttiness in their cake.
- Almond: A sweet and nutty flavor that pairs well with a variety of cake flavors.
These are just a few of the many delicious flavors that can be used for a Valentine's Day wedding cake. Whether you prefer classic flavors or something a little more unique, there is a flavor that is sure to suit your tastes.
What are the 10 most popular Valentine’s Day wedding love song ideas?
- "At Last" by Etta James
- "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith
- "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran
- "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
- "I Choose You" by Sara Bareilles
- "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran
- "Marry Me" by Train
- "You Are the Love of My Life" by Sam Cooke
- "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra
- "You Are the Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne.
These songs are timeless classics that are sure to add a romantic touch to your special day. Whether you choose to play them during your ceremony, reception, or first dance, they are sure to create memories that will last a lifetime.
There are countless options for Valentine's Day wedding themes, colors, cake flavors, hashtags, love songs and centerpieces. Whether you're going for a romantic, vintage, or playful theme, there's a centerpiece that will perfectly match your style and vision. Remember to keep in mind the color scheme and overall aesthetic of your wedding when choosing your centerpieces. With these Valentine’s Day wedding ideas, you'll have the perfect foundation for a beautiful and romantic Valentine's Day wedding.