OUR EFFORTS TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS, ASSOCIATES, & COMMUNITY SAFE
We want to take a moment to let you know that during this time, our number one priority is to ensure that our colleagues, customers, friends, and family are staying safe and healthy.
While many of our employees have moved to remote work, some work with order processing and sales management that require them to be on-premise to do their job well. As champions of a great work experience, we want to help everyone stay healthy in the office while sharing common workspaces.
Here are some of the actions we have taken to avoid COVID-19 in the workplace:
1. We provide on-going training about COVID-19 safety provided by the CDC. We have also implemented safety, PPE requirements, disinfecting, and social distancing measures to ensure safety of onsite staff.
2. Our office and equipment are cleaned and disinfected daily (and in some cases more) - especially high-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas multiple times a day.
3. We require all employees to wear masks in the workplace and have provided PPE to all team members.
4. Breaks and lunches are taken outside in an open-air shaded patio.
5. There is no sharing of high-touch items such as pens or office supplies in the workplace.
6. We ensure a safe social distance of 6+ feet between all employees. We have closed our office to non-employees (e.g. vendors).
7. All employees who can work from home do work from home.
These are just some of the few steps we have taken to address the growing public health concerns above COVID-19. As this situation is evolving, we will continuously check with local government and the CDC to ensure we continue best practices for COVID-19 prevention.
We're all in this together.
Questions/Concerns? Feel free to contact us.